Career Opportunities at J.E. Bergasse
Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Account Executive / Customer Service Representative with
Agostini Insurance Brokers Limited.
To provide all aspects of full time broking services to the company’s clients, primarily in the Employee Benefits Division, which shall include but not limited to the following:
- Assist the Senior Account Executive in carrying out duties
- Prospecting and acquiring new clients as well as servicing existing clients.
- Advising both corporate and individual clients
- Negotiating most favourable policy terms and placement of coverage
- Handling and following up on queries
- Ensuring a timely response to queries and assisting in preparing presentations to clients
- Undertake special projects as they are assigned
- Maintaining policy files and ensuring proper documentation of all transactions
- Preparation of insurance summaries and reports for clients
- Process claims and reimbursements
- Reconciliation of accounts
Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicants should have specialized training in and working knowledge of employee benefits operation and principles, Customer Service, Group Medical and Life Plans; plus a minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience in a similar environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The competencies and skills should include:
- Excellent interpersonal relations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret employee benefits insurance policy terms and conditions;
- Sound knowledge of insurance practice and principles;
- Ability to recommend and implement group employee benefit plans;
- Familiarity with the application of information technology software and tools.
- Salary shall be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualification and experience.
Application letters, along with full curriculum vitae and certified documents pertaining to qualifications, should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Manager
C/O Agostini Insurance Brokers Limited
P.O. Box 102
Or email: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications is June 4, 2018 at 4p.m.