J.E. Bergasse and Company Limited is seeking an individual with exceptional customer service, task-oriented, and a team player to fill the role of SurePay Coordinator. In this capacity, the individual will be required to provide and create a positive experience for the group’s customers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented with a passion for building customer and creditor rapport.
- Proficient computer skills with a willingness to learn various software within JEB.
- Working understanding of business management principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take ownership and follow-up and see problems through to resolution.
- Excellent Decision-making abilities
- Polite, Reliable, Flexible, and Cooperative
- Supervisory Skills and Previous experience in a supervisory role are considered an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Professional appearance and telephone manner.
- At least four years of administrative experience
- Maintain communications with Billers and CPs on any changes, new requirements, or adjustments to the system or procedures
- Assist in the preparation/generation of SurePay budgets, reports, performance analysis, strategic plans, and business cases
- Facilitate training and periodic refresher training for accounts officers of Billers on the access to all available reports in the SurePay system and training of the SurePay software for cashiers and tellers at the Collection Points
- Pursue new business opportunities, make presentations to new prospects, and signing of new billers and collection point (CP) locations
- Ensure SurePay brand is maintained at the required standard
- Supervising, evaluating, and coaching team members and maintaining a strong work structure
- A clean Police Record
- Fully Vaccinated for Covid-19
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of application
Applications can be hand-delivered to the J.E. Bergasse Building on the Vide Bouteille Highway or emailed to HR@jebergasse.com. The deadline for application submissions is Friday, October 7, 2022. All applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged. Applications should be addressed to:
Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resource Administrator
JE Bergasse and Company Limited
JEB Bldg., Vide Bouteille, P.O. Box 102,
Castries, LC04 101, Saint Lucia