J.E. Bergasse & Company Limited is seeking a motivated and customer-oriented individual to join the Sales Team as a Technical Sales Account Manager.
The Technical Sales Account Manager is required to promote and sell all technical products and solutions for JE Bergasse. The incumbent is required to ascertain the needs of the customer, promote the relevant products, and demonstrate clearly how the products can add value to the client’s organization.
– A Diploma in IT, business, or a related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– A minimum of 2 years of sales or marketing experience
– Proficiency in technical selling skills and product knowledge or willingness to learn
– Strong business acumen and passion to meet sales targets and operate sales process in a professional manner
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and prior use of a CRM tool
– Knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape, and ability to position different solutions
– Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a detailed proposal, including sales and marketing strategies.
– Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
– Confident and ability to speak with prospects at all levels (including CEO’s and VPs)
-Organized with strong time-management skills
– Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
– Develop good working relationships with clients and provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism
– Prospect for new opportunities by successfully developing leads and selling assigned portfolio of products and services
– Utilize the CRM database information and work closely with colleagues and the Technical Sales and Business Development Manager to identify and hand-off opportunities to partner as and when necessary.
– Develop and conduct professional presentations & demonstrations, and lead sales discussions with customers to generate sale
– Valid Driver’s License and reliable motor vehicle
– A clean Police Record
– Fully Vaccinated
Method of application:
An application letter, resume and two written references can be emailed to HR@jebergasse.com, or hand delivered to Human Resources. Deadline for application submissions is February 3, 2023. All applications should be accompanied with certified copies of qualifications. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged. Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resource Administrator
JE Bergasse and Company Limited
JEB Bldg., Vide Bouteille,
P.O. Box 102, Castries, LC04 101, Saint Lucia