The Document Centre is a division of the J.E Bergasse Group of companies. Created as a new brand for the group in 1999, it was conceived with the purpose of giving the St Lucian community a one-stop shop for all their printing, copying and production needs.
- Tailored to local and regional needs
- Fully trained staff offering the best service available
- Remote document submission to save you time
- Our Document Centres are “powered by XEROX” with the latest technology.
- 2,000 sq ft “state of the art” facility at our Vide Bouteille corporate headquarters
Our services include digital on demand printing, architectural and engineering services, wide format colour, banners, posters, and conference services to name just a few. Feel free to view our services pages to learn more about the many services we provide.
Please contact us to discuss any queries or specific requirements you may have. We always aim to improve your productivity and working day.
JEB Bldg., Vide Bouteille,
P. O. Box 102, Castries, Saint Lucia
Tel: (758) 456-6523
Printing & Copying & Scanning
Black & White and Full Colour printing/copying/scanning
The Document Centre is equipped with state of the art digital black & white and colour copying/printing capabilities.
We produce high quality copies both short and long run work at amazing speed, copied on both sides on various quality paper or card at economical prices.
- Copies up to 11″X17″
- Single copies of multiple originals
- Simple enlargements or reductions
- Transfers and transparencies
We can collate, staple, fold and print all your documents at the same time.
Wide Format Printing
We produce high-resolution colour graphics & visuals up to 63″ wide in virtually any length.
Our special indoor/outdoor inks and media are designed to enhance the appearance of your sign/poster and increase resistance to UV fading.
Our print capabilities are varied and include:
- Point of Sale materials
- Indoor and outdoor billboards/posters
- Display booths
- Banners and backdrops of all types including waterproof
- Trade show & exhibition posters
- Branding for vehicles
- Lobby displays
- Presentation story boards
- Photographic reproductions
Just bring in your existing photo, brochure or file and have us produce something special for you.
To add the proper finishing touch, we also have facilities for laminating and mounting.
There is no limit to our creativity; we use the most modern graphics hardware and software. Our experienced and talented graphic artists will produce your concepts and ideas the way you envisioned them.
Utilize our expertise and professionalism to design and print:
- All types of Leaflets, Programs and Invitations
- Business Stationery/Forms and Manuals
- Booklets, Newsletters and Magazines
- PVC Cards and Company ID’s
- Labels, Tickets, Stickers etc.
- Calendars and Postcards
- Presentation Folders
- Company Logos
- Business Cards
- Annual Reports
- and much more…
Architectural & Engineering Prints
We offer a range of services tailored for architects, engineers, construction and project managers and we have a reputation for delivering according to deadlines and budgets.
Black & White plan copying and printing
- We have three dedicated engineering machines to print and reproduce existing drawings in sizes from 8 ½ x 11 to A0.
- We can print any number of non-standard sizes on to a variety of media.
- We can copy, enlarge or reduce your existing drawings to any size in this range.
- We can produce convenient A3 bound sets for use on-site, for clients or meetings.
- We can print your proposal document with a combination of text, drawings and visuals all bound into one document.
- Yes We Can!
The printing requirements of architects and engineers have evolved over the years to embrace rich output that combines colour, photo quality renderings with sketches, 3D illustrations, and business graphics to impress their clients and potential clients.
Our digital wide format printer can produce your colour graphics and visuals in any length up to 50″ wide.
Use us to reproduce colour drawings and create site signs with full colour visuals at lower than ever prices.
Mounting and Laminating
These services allow you to mount your drawings and visuals on presentation boards to create a greater impact when presenting your work to your clients.
Our large format laminating machine allows us to do this on substrates up to 3/8th inches thick by 40 inches wide.
Submit work electronically
Sending documents online saves time by eliminating the need to leave your office and having to copy drawings to disc. Click on ‘sending documents’ to learn more.
We can receive your files as program files or print files – we work on windows platform with the most popular architectural and graphic packages.
Please go to our file formatting page to learn more and download the necessary drivers, alternatively, we can send you the information on disc.
We offer a courier service at a small additional charge if you are too busy to collect your drawings or documents.
Conference & Convention Services
We will take care of your every conference planning concern including production and delivery of conference documents.
We provide outstanding image quality, custom-made products to communicate your message effectively:
- ID badges or PVC cards for conferences, conventions and limited access events
- Basic black & white or colour copies up to 11″x17″
- Training Materials
- Binding Single copies of multiple originals
- Event Programs
- Tent Cards
- Copies of Presentations
- Presentation Boards
- Personalized Pads
- Laminating Story Boards
- Computer and Copier/Printer (MFP) Rental
Whatever elegance you’re seeking, chances are we have the right equipment to embellish your documents and projects for any occasion. These include but are not limited to:
Option include: saddle stitch, velo binding, perfect binding, comb binding, coil binding, in a variety of colors to complement your document design.
Let us add that professional touch to your SBA, CV/Resume, Report, Training manual, or Business proposal.
Achieve the desired look from our gloss, matte and satin laminating finishes. Our laminates enhance and preserve your important documents ranging from business cards to billboards, up to 44″ wide by any length.
We will laminate:
- Presentation & SBA Covers
- Point of Sale Materials
- Special Letters or Documents
- Security Passes
- And More
Mounting your graphic turns rollable prints into long lasting rigid displays. We have in-house facilities to mount any print job up to 48″x60″ on black or white foam core. The foam core is lightweight, durable, and stable to give your presentation that professional finish.
A range of formats is available for printing page numbers in sequential order.
We provide a variety of options in which your printed sheets can be folded for e.g. scoring.
Inserts small holes or slits into printed sheets, which facilitates tearing along a desired line.
Foiling is a special kind of printing procedure to create a variety of shiny designs and graphics on paper; it truly gives documents an incredible look to your finished document. Foiling can be applied to:
- Greeting Cards
- Business Cards
We offer a range of stands for use at exhibitions, conferences, in store promotions or reception areas.
Request A Quote From The Document Centre
To receive a quote, please email us at email@example.com or please call (758) 456-6523.
We at the Document Centre at J.E. Bergasse have joined the national efforts in fighting the spread of the coronavirus.
As such, we have been taking all precautions necessary to sanitize and clean our work environment, as well as limit inadvertent contracting and or spreading the virus in the delivery of service between both our staff & customers.
In an effort to work within a social distancing environment, we are pleased to offer the following ways to work with us electronically for your printing and photocopying needs:
- Email or Phone us for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org 758-456-6523
- Email us your artwork and specifications instead of using thumb drives
- Correspond electronically for proof approval.
- Make payments remotely with SurePay Online.
If you are not yet a registered SurePay Online user, here are the 3 easy steps for FREE Registration:
1. For FREE registration, please send us your details below to email@example.com
- Full Name
- Email address
- ID number and type
- Telephone Number
Upon registration, we will send you your log in details to begin using the platform.
2. Payments can be made through international debit/credit cards at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for your continued confidence in us, we truly appreciate our relationship with you. Any further updates, will be shared with you in a subsequent communication. May you, your family and your community continue to be safe.