Services & Support Offerings
J. E. Bergasse Full Service Maintenance Agreement (FSMA) covers all parts, labour, software, diagnostic licenses and telephone support. You can customize your Full Service Maintenance Agreement to meet your specific needs:
- Onsite coverage Mondays to Fridays 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Short term extended coverage for special project needs .
- Weekend and holiday coverage for routine recurring needs.
- Guaranteed response time to ensure critical availability
- For more information, call (758) 456-6532
- What is covered by a J.E.Bergasse Full Service Maintenance Agreement?
A Full Service Maintenance Agreement (FSMA) ensures quick, on-site response by a J.E.Bergasse engineer
Your JEB Customer Service Engineer (CSE) not only fixes your equipment, but also performs preventative maintenance to minimize future failures.
All software, software support and diagnostic licensing fees are included in your JEB FSMA, ensuring no hidden costs, to enable the fastest possible repair.
JEB also provides you with all engineering and safety retrofits, ensuring your machine is safe and running at its peak performance.
What is not covered by JEB FSMA
- Not Covered — routine user maintenance (see operator manual),
- Customer Replaceable Consumables (CRC’s)
- Customer abuse or blatant misuse.
Why do I need a J.E.Bergasse Full Service Maintenance Agreement?
- JEB Business partners provide products that are designed and manufactured to deliver peak performance when properly maintained and serviced. The Full Service Maintenance Agreement (FSMA) is the most cost effective way to ensure that your equipment purchased from J.E.Bergasse receives adjustments, repairs, and preventive care from JEB certified personnel using authorized parts.
Why should I buy a Xerox Service Agreement at the time I purchase my new product rather than wait until my warranty ends?
- Advance purchase saves money — 10% to 20% depending on the model type.
- “New product” agreement pricing available for a limited time only.
- If you forget to purchase a Service Agreement before your current coverage expires, an unexpected, expensive, and inconvenient “time and material” repair might be necessary.
Are there any restrictions on when, during the product’s life, I can purchase service?
- Yes. If the product is not under an original product warranty or covered by a Xerox Service Agreement, it must be in good working order prior to being covered by a Service Agreement. That’s why it’s important to buy an agreement at the time of product purchase rather than waiting for failure.
If I don’t have a contract how can I get service? What is the cost?
If you do not have a Xerox Service Agreement you will need a billable service call:
- Labor: current rate/hr – $225.00 plus VAT per hour.
- Travel: depending on zone.
- Parts: dependent on what part needs to be replaced. Ordered when needed
- Response Time: best effort, but always prioritized behind warranty and Service Agreement customers.
How can I buy a Xerox Full Service Maintenance Agreement?