Paying your bills just got easier with SurePay.
SurePay is an electronic bill payment system that securely handles the distribution of the funds to billers on behalf of customers at no cost to them.
SurePay currently has a network of payment centres at convenient retail outlets across Barbados, Trinidad, and Guyana. SurePay (St. Lucia) launched on September 1, 2012, offers consumers the ability to pay their utility and other recurring bills, at over 40 SurePay collection points islandwide.
The SurePay system is constantly in communication with each of the biller’s accounting systems, updating payments to each account on an on-going basis which means all account information is kept current and secure. It also means bills can be paid on the day they are due and not risk penalty. Payments can also be made after the bills are due! No longer does paying bills mean writing cheque after cheque or wasting time in line after line. It now means just one simple payment at any SurePay payment centre or SurePay Online and that’s it, bills are done. It’s an easy one-stop, one total payment, and the consumer receives an official proof of payment receipt for their records.
SurePay… the convenient way to pay!
WE COLLECT PAYMENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING BILLERS:
ID number and type
Upon registration, we will send you your log in details to begin using the platform.
- ALL Massy Stores Supermarkets islandwide! (find locations)
- Aplough Supermarket (Babonneau, Castries)
- Castries Fisherman Coop Society Ltd (Sans Souci, Castries)
- CG United (Vide Bouteille, Castries) (Sir Darnley Alexander Street, Soufriere)
- Choiseul Co Operative Credit Union (3 J E M Salmon Street, Choiseul) (15 Bridge Street, Soufriere)
- CPJ SAINT LUCIA LIMITED (Cult de Sac, Castries)
- DAX Wholesale (Chisel Street, Castries)
- Dennery Community Credit Co Op Society (High Street, Dennery)
- Fond St. Jacques Credit Coop Society Ltd. (Church Street, Soufriere) (Ti Bough, Fond St. Jacques)
- Future Star Inc (Gablewoods Mall, Castries)
- Glace Supermarkets (Marisule)
- INTERLINC S. L. LTD. (2nd Floor Blue Coral Mall, Castries) (Shopping Plaza, New Dock Road Vieux-Fort)
- JDD MiniMart (Marie Therese St, Gros Islet)
- KG’s Limited (Chisel Street, Castries)
- Laborie Co-Operative Credit Union Ltd. (Allan Louisy Street, Laborie) (Clarke Street, Vieux Fort) Bridge Street, Castries
- Massy Mini (Soufriere)
- Massy Stores Gourmet (Baywalk Shopping Mall, Rodney Bay)
- Mon Repos Eastern Co-operative Credit Union (Mon Repos – Micoud) Lady Mico Street, Micoud Beanfield, Vieux Fort
- Mabouya Valley Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. (Mabouya Valley, Richfond)
- National Farmers & General Workers Co-operative Credit Union (Lamar Building, 1st Floor, Bridge Street, Castries) (Louisville Office, Clarke Street, Vieux Fort)
- Penny Pinch App https://mypennypinch.com/
- Police Credit Union (31 Bridge Street, Castries) Vieux Fort Shopping Plaza , Vieux Fort
- Saltibus Cooperative Credit Union (Piaye, Choiseul) (Saltibus)
- SouthWell Inc. (Clarke Street) (Laborie Highway, Vieux Fort)
- St. Lucia Workers Credit Union (Bourbon Street, Castries) (Gablewoods Mall, Sunny Acres, Castries)
- West Coast Credit Union (Anse La Raye) (Canaries)
- AGOSTINI INSURANCE BROKERS “ST. LUCIA”
- ASCENDANCY ST.LUCIA
- AXCEL FINANCE
- CATHEDRAL PARISH
- COURTS SAINT LUCIA
- DEMERARA MUTUAL LIFE ASSURANCE SOCIETY LIMITED “ST. LUCIA”
- FAST CASH ST. LUCIA
- FLOW ST. LUCIA
- J.E. BERGASSE & COMPANY LTD
- LABORIE CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LTD.
- NAGICO ST.LUCIA LIMITED
- MON REPOS CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT UNION
- PAN-AMERICAN LIFE INSURANCE GROUP – ST. LUCIA
- RUBIS CARIBBEAN “ST. LUCIA”
- SAGICOR GENERAL INSURANCE
- SAGICOR HEALTH
- SAGICOR LIFE INC
- SAINT LUCIA NATIONAL TRUST
- SALTIBUS COOPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LTD.
- SPECTRA PLUS INC
- ST. JOSEPH THE WORKER PARISH
- ST. LUCIA ELECTRICITY SERVICES LIMITED
- SUN GENERAL INSURANCE
- TERM FINANCE
- WASCO ST. LUCIA INC.
- 758LOANS LTD.
SurePay securely handles the distribution of the funds to each of the billers on your behalf and at no cost to you! It’s easy…one total, one payment and you receive an official proof of payment receipt for your records.
The SurePay system is constantly in communication with each of the biller’s accounting system, updating payments to each account on an on-going basis means all account information is kept current and secure. It also means you can pay bills on the day they are due and not risk penalty. You can even make payments after the bills are due!
No longer does paying bills mean writing cheque after cheque or wasting time in line after line. It now means just one simple payment at any SurePay payment centre and that’s it, bills are done…simple as that!
So if you’re looking for an easy way to pay bills give SurePay a try… the convenient way to pay!
- Its FREE – NO V.A.T, surcharges and hidden fees
- No long lines and NO need to take line after line at each of the Billers
- Pay bills at SurePay even when you are in arrears
- Part payments can be made on any utility bill
- Connects directly to the Biller’s system so your account is updated on the same day
- Payment can be made by CASH, CHEQUE, and also with CREDIT CARD at some locations
- You get an original receipt as proof of payment and you can always call the utility company to confirm (if you want further confirmation of payment)
- After registration you don’t have to walk with a bill again when making payments through SurePay
- You can make bill payments at any SurePay location irrespective of which location you registered for a SurePay account (your bill payment information is assessable throughout the network)
- Bills can be paid at any SurePay location whether you are registered or not (once you present a copy of the bill)
- Paying your bills at SurePay does not require a current bill, once an account number is available on the bill,
- Month to date balances are given on all outstanding bill accounts (except Digicel which provides no account balances)
- All SurePay’s customer information is secure, the process is fast and the service is FREE!
- All cheques are written out to SurePay
- Only cash payments can be made for Pan American Life
- First/initial premium payments for Massy United Insurance will need to be made at their main office. All subsequent payments are applicable for payment at any SurePay location. Note though that these do not include payments to Brokers.