What would it mean to your establishment if you were able to cut the down-time of your printer?
It’s a Monday morning, you have an important meeting, and you have a report to print. You head to the printer only to find that it’s jammed, or there’s an error code on there that you don’t understand.
IT is out of the office, busy, or you may be outsourcing. The problem is, you need support stat. Not only has this glitch cost you time, but it might also have cost you a client and even some money.
But that was just the start. It happens again. Day after day and you’re tired of it. You’re thinking –it’s time we got a new printer. OR, maybe it’s time to get a Full-Service Management Agreement “FSMA”.
What is an FSMA?
A Full-Service Maintenance Agreement (FSMA) is a specialized service that covers all parts, labor, software, diagnostic licenses, and telephone support, to help eliminate this headache of downtime for you.
Plus, YOU can customize your Full-Service Maintenance Agreement to meet your specific needs, including
- Onsite coverage Mondays to Fridays 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Short-term extended coverage for special project needs.
- Weekend and holiday coverage for routine recurring needs.
- Guaranteed response time to ensure critical availability
What is covered by a J.E.Bergasse Full Service Maintenance Agreement?
In a nutshell:
- A Full-Service Maintenance Agreement (FSMA) ensures quick, on-site response by a J.E.Bergasse engineer
- Your JEB Customer Service Engineer (CSE) not only fixes your equipment but also performs preventative maintenance to minimize future failures.
- All software, software support, and diagnostic licensing fees are included in your JEB FSMA, ensuring no hidden costs, to enable the fastest possible repair.
- And JEB also provides you with all engineering and safety retrofits, ensuring your machine is safe and running at its peak performance.
So, can your printer keep you running 24/7/365? Or are you tired of its unscheduled vacation days? In our next post, we’ll highlight what is NOT covered in an FSMA. For more information, call (758) 456-6532, or visit our website here to learn more about how an FSMA can help you.